Buying Tips BlackBerry phones are very necessary for consumers, because blackberry mobile phone is a phone that is not a bit of value for the mobile phone users. Here are tips for those of you who want to buy a BlackBerry:
- Ask to activate HP BlackBerry before you buy. View PIN and IMEI by going to menu, pressing option, then status. Or it can be from the stand by page and press Alt + Shift + H. Match with PIN and IMEI in the box. If it works, turn off HP and then see the PIN and IMEI in the battery compartment. Everything should be the same.
- If there is an internet connection, go to the BlackBerry service address (http://xxx.blackberry.com where xxx can we replace with the service we use telkomsel, indosat, or xl).
Click register new account. Try registering your IMEI and BlackBerry PIN. A few notifications will appear.
- Your device has not been registered with network. So cheer up, meaning IMEI and PIN can be used to enjoy BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS)
- The BlackBerry is registered with another provider. Possible IMEI and PIN are already registered on overseas operators. Request a new HP exchange warranty, for fear of being out of use.
- Your Account is already registered. Most likely the HP that you get is used or refurbish (JB), avoid items like this.
- Your Account is SUSPENDED. Never bought. Because PIN and IMEI have been reported as PIN and IMEI illegal, lost, clone, or stolen results.
- To see if the BlackBerry you buy is new or not, it can be done with this trick:
Open BlackBerry menu, select option, then status. On this page, type B U Y R on the keyboard. A number of additional data will appear. If the data usage and voice usage is still 0, then surely it is a new item. If not 0, make sure the usage data is not exceeded. If still limited to 2 to 3 kb only, then this is still reasonable, possibly for data unlocker (BlackBerry BM).